Thursday, July 05, 2007

Southern Utah

This blog posting will probably have to drag on for a while because there is no way I can capture the beauty of Southern Utah with a couple of pictures. We had a very special visit with my parents, my brother Dusty, and my brother Cory. Rather than post a long narrative of what we did during our week long visit, I will just post several pictures with short captions. The quote of the week was from Casey: "When I think that heaven is better than Utah, I get really excited"......I agree.
Here we are visiting the old ghost town in a place called Grafton. My maternal grandma, Carole Beardall, came along with us.
Here I am with my mom and dad in front of the lake near our campsite in Pine Valley.

Brandon using the jet ski to splash all of us on my grandpa's boat on Quail Lake. I had to put the camera away permanently after this photo!

Dusty drove his jet skis all the way from Illinois for all of us to enjoy. Here he is teaching Casey how to ride on Quail Lake.

Casey bonded with my mom's new kitten, Katie. We were very surprised to see how big Abby seemed after playing with such a small kitty all week!

We spent two days and one night "roughing it" at a wonderful campsite up in the Pine Valley Mountains. We took my cousin Tanner along along with us.

No comments: