Thursday, July 19, 2007

Lovely Utah

When I downloaded my most recent pictures from our camera, I realized that there were some more Utah pictures on there that I had forgotten about from one of our last days on vacation. This is a four generation picture of my grandma, mom, myself, and Kyla in Zion.

Kyla and Casey explored the hyroglyphs with their great-grandmother and my dad.


This is our literal "family tree". If there are any environmentalists in the crowd, I caution that this image may be disturbing. When my parents first got married, they carved their initials in this tree (KM + LM) up in the Cedar mountains. Years later, the boys and I carved our names in the tree below our parents initials. Brandon's initials were next, and every few years we visit the tree and carve the initials of each new member. Casey's name was added this trip.


1 comment:

Karen M. said...

What a great time we had, I still fondly think of all we were able to experience while you were here, more memories ahead