Saturday, June 12, 2010

week at grandma and grandpa's house

we drove up to spend a few days with brandon's parents. it was a much needed getaway! kyla and casey were "saving" bugs as they floated past in the pool. i'm pretty sure grandma would have just let them die.....poor bugs. they are probably eating her shrubs as we speak. too much fun for one backyard

casey spent a good part of the afternoon imitating "fred" from youtube. if you don't know fred, look him up.....hilarious. ummm, i just asked my kids how to spell "youtube" and they called me an old lady.....ok, on to the next caption.....

my beautiful mother-in-law, linda

my awesome nephew, grant, who was quite witty this trip!

casey and sweet sophia, after he accompanied her to swimming lessons. thanks everyone for a fun week!

even charlie had fun!

1 comment:

Karen Mendenhall said...

Thanks for the great pictures I miss all of you so much. Wow Grandma Owens is the Queen of Fun!