Sunday, June 06, 2010

casey the photographer

casey has been really into the idea of being a photojounalist lately, just like his uncle cory, and has been lookin for willing "models" and things in nature to practice his photography skills on. dressed for church and with freshly curled hair (i'm trying one new thing each day with my gimp hand, and curling hair was today's challenge) he went to work. these pics are for bran, but i was impressed with the photography and lighting skills of my boy and decided to share.










once the dog decided to cop a feel and try to get himself into every shot, we had to shut down the operation, but it was way fun while it lasted.

the casinator, photographer extraordinaire!



2 comments:

Karen M. said...

I love it! Casey you really are the man. I liked the lighting in some of the shots but the model, well she is pretty photogenic too! I guess this was a day that Kyla didn't want her picture taken! I know she has those. Thanks for sharing!

Crystal said...

Casey has demonstrated some serious skill behind the camera! And, I have to agree with the photogenic comment and add that you look to have found the fountain of youth!