Friday, June 25, 2010

visit with pete, jenny, and the boys

we had a wonderful visit this past week with pete, jenny, jackson, and the newest addition to the family, baby jordan.

smiling!

our buddy, jackson (a.k.a. baby j) when i would leave the room i would hear jackson call out "misty oh misty. i love you!" or "misty oh misty, where are you" so precious!

casey with his cousins.

my nephews with their dad, my little brother pete

my awesome sister-in-law, jenny


vacation can be hard work! can't wait to see all 3 of my nephews and my niece next week....it will totally be worth all the the driving! love you guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet! :) The kids are so adorable and I just can't wait to meet you all!!

Ann said...

Love the pictures! Looks like the Summer is going very well so far. Hope to see you all in Utah the end of July!