Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Birthday, Kyla!!!

Our baby girl turned 14 this week....that's right, I said "baby girl". I'm having a little trouble cutting the apron strings!
We are so proud of our precious girl! Her main request this year was for a skateboard, so she has been enjoying trying out this new hobby.

Casey dressed up the cats in their fancy halloween costumes. A few scratches and bites later, we finally had the chin strap fastened. What a cute little punkin head (the cat doesn't look half bad either).

Ollie was having none of the costume action, so poor Skip had to model both costumes. What a good sport.

2 comments:

Karen M. said...

How cute are those kitty's! Ours would not let you do that for anything! Kyla is such a cute teenager. Wow 14!!! And she is taller than most of us...how does that happen. Love you Kyla!

NatNeedham said...

Happy Birthday! 14, wow! I remeber dressing up my cats in my dolls' clothes, poor things, they got it ALL year, not just Halloween! Happy Halloween you guys, I hope you have fun!