Sunday, October 26, 2008

Great America

Kyla decided that instead of having a party this year, she would rather go to Great America with the family. She has to wait until her real birthday, on Tuesday, for cake and presents!
The park was all decked out for Halloween.

Casey loved playing in the bubbles....we almost lost him. I couldn't help but think how much my nephew, Grant, would have loved this....he's LOVES bubbles more than anyone I know!






The Nickelodeon characters were on site for pictures and to pass out candy.











Kyla tried on a few new hairstyles in the arcade. We had a great day!


2 comments:

Sheryl Ferguson said...

You are so right about Grant and the bubbles!! He would have loved that . . . maybe too much!

Karen M. said...

Oh, how we are missing you guys. It reminded me of our San Diego trip, I neeeed to see my grandkids so bad! And my Misty and Brandon,thanks for sharing the pics!