Sunday, September 28, 2008

Tagged!

Sorry it took me so long to get this up, Ann and mom. I've been laid up with strep throat all week, eeww! If your name appears at the bottom, you've been tagged and it's your turn to answer these questions on your blog.....here it goes.

3 names I answer to:
1. Mom
2. Siener
3. Mrs. Owens

3 restaurants I like:
1. Elli's
2. PF Changs
3. TGIFridays

3 trips I have planned for this year:
1. Great America for Kyla's birthday
2. So. Utah for Thanksgiving
3. No where else, everyone is coming to us....yeah!

3 things I really want:
1. To be more assertive
2. A home of my own
3. An amazing future for my kids

3 pets I have/had
1. Jake (the best dog ever)
2. Abby Boy (the coolest cat in the world)
3. Skip and Ollie (our new kittens)

3 things I did yesterday
1. Sleep, sleep, sleep
2. Write more sub plans for Mon.
3. Watch too much TV

3 things I ate today:
1. Mashed potatoes
2. Vanilla ice cream
3. Popcicle (can't wait to get back to real food!)

3 fears I have:
1. Panic attacks
2. Frogs
3. Confrontation

3 things I plan on doing today:
1. Sleep
2. Football
3. Play a game with my kids

3 things I plan on doing tomorrow:
1. Play hookie for one more day from school
2. set my fantasy football lineup for next week
3. read in the tub (aaahhhh!)

3 holidays I love:
1. Christmas
2. Halloween
3. Thanksgiving

3 beverages I like:
1. Diet Pepsi
2. Green Tea
3. Coffee

Tag, you're it.....
1. Sheryl
2. Linda
3. Ross

3 comments:

Ann said...

AWESOME! I'm so glad you tagged Ross! Green Tea? That stuff tastes like tree bark! Hope you get feeling better.

Ann said...

Misty, I just read your post on my site, you can come out anytime and take long walks with me. In fact I would love to get to Monterey at some point I just love the coast there. Do you remember living there when you were little and hunting for starfish? How about the baby shrimp we got Pete to eat? Or the artichokes? I still remember that place you all lived in and how fun it was to come and hang out Cannery Row and walk on the beaches. Wow and remember hunting for critters in the tide pools and the pelicans and sea lions? You are in such a great place there and it is so beautiful. Where do I sign up to come stay?

Brandon, Misty, Kyla and Casey said...

My door is always open! I have the whole gang coming out for Christmas, should be really fun!