Saturday, September 20, 2008

Fun Run

We had a fun morning at Marshall School running together in a 1.5 mile run. I was so proud of the kids because even though it was hard for them, they didn't give up. Kyla surprised us all by leaving us in the dust with those long legs and meeting us at the finish line. When the three of us got there, she was standing there with her arms folded and said, "Where were you guys, I've been waiting here for like 5 minutes!"

What would a blog entry be without a picture of the two most adorable kittens ever.

2 comments:

Ann said...

Misty, I can't believe how grown up Kyla is. It just doesn't seem real to me that all the kids are rapidly becoming young adults. My condolences on the teenage years ahead of you! Grat job on the race and sign that girl up for the olympics.

Ann said...

Misty, I tagged you on my blog, please go there to see what to do and have fun!