Monday, July 28, 2008

Grant, Sophia, and Jackson

I am a proud aunt. I hope my brothers and sisters don't mind me posting first names and pics of my beautiful niece and nephews, but I couldn't resist! I have been thinking about them a lot lately and missing them like crazy. Our sweet Grant turned 6 years old today. Happy Birthday Grant!
This is an old picture, but I couldn't resist posting Sophia showing off her "cute face". I happen to think ALL her faces are cute!

Sophie and Brandon last summer.

This is the newest addition to our family, Jackson! He hasn't met his daddy yet who is training up with the AirForce in Mississippi, but they will meet very soon! You did well, Jenny! I love this picture of him sleeping.

Sweet baby Jackson

1 comment:

Karen M. said...

What a great family we have, it just gets bigger and better all the time, thanks for sharing these great pics with us!