Monday, July 21, 2008

A few more belated vacation pics

Here we are at Sea World. Poor Brandon's face is covered up, but it's the only picture of all 7 of us together so I wanted to post it!
We sat on some rocks right at the edge of the water to watch the July 4th fireworks. Casey decided to sport some gel for the occasion.

We love dinosaurs!
Here is the birthday boy showing off his Shamu birthday pin.

Unfortunately it was too cold to really enjoy playing in the water, but we enjoyed some beautiful coastal scenery.
Grrrrr! (Universal Studios)
My boy

2 comments:

Sheryl Ferguson said...

These pictures make me want to hug your kids . . . do it for me, please. I can't wait until you guys are living closer!

Karen M. said...

Love your blog Bran/Misty, it was so much fun being together, we loved crashing in on your vacation, thanks again for the great times and fun memories.