Monday, October 26, 2009

This and That

Here is just a hodge-podge collection of pictures from our family over the last couple of weeks.
Me and my good friend, Steven Jackson, just hangin' out.

My mom made these awesome curtains for my classroom and I couldn't be happier! The picture doesn't do it justice....they have a cute gingham background in the pleats that you can't see from the pic. I've had so many compliments on them....thanks mom!!

Casey and I headed to school....GO TIGERS!
Chobie, bobie, puddin' pie.

I was tickled pink when my 14 and 11 year-olds agreed to ride the cows.....what good sports!

Kyla and daddy waiting for Casey to finish up in the haunted house. Kyla drew the line at a blow-up bouncy house.














Pumpkin decorating.


The baby.

Kyla and Casey made a chocolate cookie haunted house....and it was delicious!

4 comments:

Karen M. said...

LOVE the pictures, thanks so much for sharing them with us, the kids are so growing up I love how much fun you always have as a family, please let me move closer!!! love ya

Brandon, Misty, Kyla and Casey said...

Come on down....you know I'd LOVE to have you closer!!

Ann said...

The pictures are great! I love the smiles and the mischief you guys always seem to be in and the curtains ROCK!

Sheryl said...

I love the picture of Kyla and Brandon.