Monday, October 12, 2009

Go Rams!

Brandon and I treated ourselves to a Rams game for an early anniversary present to each other. I can't think of a better way to spend time together with him...we were in heaven! For those that aren't football fans, you'll have to bear with me on this blog post.

We took our autograph ball hoping to meet one of the players, but they were a little busy.

From our seats on the 40 yard line.

The highlight of my day....Leonard Little. Love that guy!!!

The Rams Cheerleaders...well, a few of them.

Steven Jackson.....easily the toughest guy on the field, even in pink.

Coach Spagnulo giving Chris Long a pep talk.

Huddle

I hate to do this, but here's a picture of the enemy, Brett Favre (and Adrian Peterson in the background) practicing before the game. Even though they killed the Rams, it was still fun to see them too.

4 comments:

GLWallace said...

I am so jealous. I would love to see a live football game but I have to tell you I am a diehard Patriot fan.

Brandon, Misty, Kyla and Casey said...

BOOOOOO :)

Karen M. said...

Wow you were really close, and you did wear your pink jersey, lucky for you it is Breast Cancer Awareness month and even the guys had on pink. You would have worn it anyway right?! You guys deserve to go have some fun, Looks like you did.

Bonsignore Family said...

Looks like a wonderful time!!!! Sounds like a great anniversary present!