Thursday, July 23, 2009

Fun with the kids

This week we had a wonderful visit with our niece and nephew. Unfortunately they had to go home a couple of days early because Uncle Brandon got sick, but we sure had fun while it lasted!
The kids had fun playing at the water spray park. Sophia was really excited that she got her face all wet without crying!

Walking down to the river.

The kids had fun wading in the river and throwing rocks.

Grant is an amazing little man with so many talents. He can tell time better than most kids his age that I've known. It was exciting to see him create and have fun.

Planting a flower for mommy.

Casey painting a dinosaur statue.

4 of my favorite people!

4 comments:

Carole said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISTY...HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD ONE, WE SURE DO LOVE YOU AND YOUR SWEET FAMILY. GRANDMA B.

Sheryl said...

Yeah, so fun to see these pictures! We went to the pool today where Sophia saw one of her little friends. She had to tell him all about her trip to her cousins' house!

Karen M. said...

Love the pics, so sorry it had to end sooner than planned. Hope Brandon is feeling a little more human today...it's not the swine flu is it! Ugh, I hate being sick. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Happy 34th? Is that really what your mom told me??? I better go back and do some figuring because to me you haven't aged past 16. I love you Misty!