Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Better late than never

We finally got around to planting flowers, weeding, and doing all of the other things that most people do at the beginning of summer! I look at it as a head start for next summer! The kids are great helpers and always look for an excuse to get them off the computer and get some fresh air!
The boy doesn't like dirt, what can I say? He takes after his momma.

Well, I got a new haircut and a new job all in the same day!! I may look cross-eyed in this picture, but rest assured, it's a happy face! I feel very blessed and thank all of you for the prayers this summer through the interview process. Love you all!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

I love his face. What a hoot! Congrats on the job and the hair looks great!

Karen M. said...

Love the new do, you look great, the face pulling is a little much though, Ha Ha! Soooo glad that you got the job, is it 4th, 5th, 6th or 7th, ha!

Brandon, Misty, Kyla and Casey said...

I think I just had a panic attack when you said....7th. Hehe, it's 4th grade....for now.