Monday, June 29, 2009

When momma's happy, everyone's happy!

I just have to take a few minutes to brag on my family. I've been laid up for a few days from a little accident I had last week and have been so impressed with my family pitching in to take my place. Bran spent all day washing and sanding the deck (no...he wouldn't let me take a picture of him bare chested in knee pads and safety goggles) and the kids have been taking over all the indoor cleaning and cooking. Casey is now the laundry expert and even washed a blanket that Charlie had a little accident on!
Kyla is always baking up a storm, but she's been doing more than usual in the kitchen from baking, to cleaning, to dishes.

Casey has taken over dog duty and patiently takes Charlie out to use the bathroom and walks him around the block several times a day to get the exercise his little puppy body needs.
My other "son" is no help at all but he starts puppy classes tonight, so I'll be able to brag on him too in no time! I LOVE my family.

1 comment:

Karen M. said...

I am so glad your family is pitching in to help under the circumstances. I hope you are up and feeling better soon. What did the doctor say?