Monday, June 15, 2009

Just Us

Posing for a quick picture before heading out the door to church.
Of course no trip out of the house is complete without Charlie taking a potty break first.

My family!

This is an actual, non-posed picture. I thought it was funny to see all 3 of them texting away at the same time! Bran was showing them how to use their new phones. We opted for a family cell plan rather than a land line. I obviously won't be posting the kid's new cell phone numbers online, but if you'd like any of our new numbers for your address book, let me know. We are officially available!

3 comments:

Karen M. said...

That is a priceless Kodak moment! I love Kyla's dress, she is getting so grown up.

Karen M. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karen M. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.