Sunday, November 09, 2008

Big Sur Half Marathon

Brandon and I ran in the Big Sur Half Marathon this morning. We took our camera in the car, but the battery went dead, so here's a picture of us once we got home. It was so much fun and we can't wait to run our next one. I was so proud of myself that I didn't have to stop and use the bathroom halfway though....that was my greatest fear!! We didn't get our official chip time yet, but by Brandon's GPS watch, we did the 13.1 in 2:25. Brandon will be running the full marathon in April....I think I'll just cheer him on from the sideline!

2 comments:

Ann said...

Unbelievable! You never cease to amaze me!

Karen M. said...

Wow, that is amazing but not surprising, I am so very proud of both of you, that takes a lot of time, effort, and wind to do that, you both have such drive to accomplish things in your life, way to go!