Sunday, August 10, 2008

Memories

I have been having a great time going through some of our old family photos. Here are a few oldies of the kids that I thought I'd share.
This is a super hero costume designed by Kyla.

What a great fashion sense!

This will make a great blackmail photo when Nate gets older!

So beautiful.

These two have loved each other since day one. I've never seen siblings with so much compassion for each other. What a blessing.
The Casinator!

I love this picture. Look at those beautiful blue eyes!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How did you manage to have such a photogenic family??? You all look so good in all your pics, so good that you evn try to hide faces once in awhile...;-)

Ann said...

Misty, I love the Kyla costume! I agree with Ross, you have really cute (or should I say Handsome) kids. Keep the pictures coming, its great to see them grow!