Monday, August 13, 2007

Back To School

I can't believe I am the mother of a 7th grader and a 4th grader! It really does blow my mind and I have no idea where the time went! The kids were a little nervous about starting school this year, but once the first day was behind them, they felt much more secure. Both kids got to see friends from their classes last year, and are already making many new friends. It helps tremendously to have daddy home now as well!

Not a bad picture for a delayed timer with a bunch of 6-year-olds! I am blessed to be teaching up at the same campus where Casey goes to school. You can actually see his classroom from mine, so I get to see him all day long and keep a really close eye on him! I think he's still trying to decide whether that's a good thing or not!

1 comment:

Karen M. said...

Misty you look so cute with your class, what a great teacher you are, the kids are so blessed to be able to 'get' you for a teacher.