Sunday, March 11, 2007

T-Bones, Haircuts & a Fun Run

It's been so long since our last posting, I bet most haven't even seen Misty's new hair-do! Here is a pic of Misty and the kids right before we went on a 1.5 mile fun run with the kids at the school that Misty & Casey go to. Kyla rocked out on her mp3 player as we finished the run in 12 minutes, 11 seconds as a family. Later, they had a raffle drawing and I won a $15 gift certificate to Chili's and Misty won a baseball lunchbox! How could one family be so lucky?

The other day, we decided to go by the Commissary and each pick out something to throw on the barbque grill. Casey insisted on picking out a huge $10 t-bone steak, and I couldn't decide between a pork steak and a t-bone, so I let him get it, thinking that I could get my pork steak and help him finish off the t-bone. (yup, that's how I think) Unfortunately for me, Casey ate the entire steak! Here is a pic of him finishing off the last bite! This from a guy who usually doesn't even finish a PB&J!



The weather here has been beautiful! We have been enjoying getting out in the sunshine. Jake loves to go to the beach with us. In this pic, he is getting impatient with me because he wants me to throw the football in the water so he can go after it. He acts like a puppy at the beach.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure enjoy reading your blog. It makes me feel closer. Keep up the good work and sometime you can show me how to set up my own blog so Mom and I can keep you informed.
Love Dad

glama said...

I agree with Will, would love to know how this stuff works, then we can keep everyone updated. You should see our garden!!!