Monday, March 19, 2007

Fun with the Mendenhalls

We had a wonderful visit with my family this week. We packed a lot of sight seeing into 3 short days! We also had a blast playing games and just enjoying each other's company. I especially enjoyed getting to know know my new sister-in-law, Jenny. She is a fantastic person and a great wife for my baby brother.
At the rocky beach we found several starfish, sea anemones, and urchins. Pete also climbed out to get a closer look at some seals. We had a rare treat and saw two dolphins passing by as we climbed on the rocks.

We took the family to one of our new favorite places, the sand dunes. Kyla showed grandma how much fun it can be to sled down the hill. She forgot to mention how steep the climb is to get back out!





2 comments:

NatNeedham said...

It looks like you guys had a fun time! I hardly recognized Pete! My brother Austin and his wife live in Fairfield, and they have had a fun time visiting all the neat places around there! Good news, I'm having my baby on Saturday! Woohoo!

glama said...

We did have so much fun, sand sledding was a great novelty that we had so much fun doing, thanks guys! Glama