Saturday, December 16, 2006

Christmas Update, pt. 4

Me

As for me, I am still working as the Special Agent in Charge of the Monterey CID office, which is probably the easiest job I ever had. I run about four times a week on the beach, where I have encountered pelicans, dolphins, seals, hippies, and have even been soaked by an unexpected wave. Always an adventure. My job causes me to drive around California and Nevada a lot, but I still get plenty of time off to spend with Misty & the kids.
Mom recently came to visit and we had a great time exploring Big Sur, which you can see in the background. I love playing tour guide around here, so everyone is invited to come out, stay with us and see the sights. I am enjoying a much easier routine here than I had in Fort Leavenworth as I am slowing down in my ambitions and taking time to enjoy each day with family.

Well, that's our update for Christmas. My New Year's resolution will be to keep up with this site better. I aspire to do as well with our site as Sheryl does with hers. Isn't the internet a wonderful thing?

No comments: