Thursday, August 10, 2006

Back To School



Kyla and Casey started school on Monday. It has been an uphill battle trying to get them into the best schools available. God supernaturally blessed this situation, and as we finish up the first week, I am so grateful that everything worked out as it did. Sometimes you have to go through the valley to reach the hilltop, but once you are there, you can look back on how God placed each event as He did, and strengthened our relationship and trust in Him in the process. Kyla and Casey are both doing extremely well, and I will share more details of their school experiences in later posts.



2 comments:

Sheryl said...

I am so glad that the kids are happy in their schools. I can't believe it but they look more grown up already! I miss you all!

Sheryl said...

We want an update! We want an update! I hear there is news about a job??