Thursday, April 28, 2011

My Babies

I have really been reflecting lately on the lives of my kids and wondering where in the world time has gone. I can hardly believe that I have two teenagers. It feels like just yesterday that these two amazing young adults were babies. I long for those years, but I'm so excited to see who they will become as adults.

Kyla has progressed so much this past year. She's always been shy about sharing her artwork and creativity, but recently she's been working on multimedia presentations for a preschool class. She developed a website with a few of her stories. She reluctantly gave me permission to share the website with "grandparents, aunts, and uncles". If you aren't one of those people......shhhhh! :) I won't tell if you don't!


https://sites.google.com/site/multimediaowens/


We were extremely proud to watch Casey's induction ceremony tonight into the National Junior Honor Society. He was nominated based on his grades, character, and leadership qualities. The lighting wasn't that great for the pictures below, but maybe you can zoom in. I am so proud of Kyla and Casey for the wonderful people they have become. I thank God for the priviledge of being their mommy.















2 comments:

Ann said...

That is so great! Congrats on raising 2 exceptional kids!

Unknown said...

Kyla, great job on the web site! Casey, welcome to the club. :-) Brandon and Misty, congratulations on such smart kids! :-D