Monday, July 26, 2010

Better Late Than Never

A couple of weeks ago we took a trip to Branson with Brandon's mom. It was our first time to Branson, and we had a lot of fun. Our first stop was the Ripley's Believe It or Not! museum.




I knew I was short, but this is embarrassing!

Sexy!!

We also got to see the Dixie Stampede, but no pictures were allowed inside. This is everyone leaving the arena through the horse corral.

On the way home we enjoyed this beautiful double rainbow...this picture doesn't do it justice, it was gorgeous!

1 comment:

Ann said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I've always wanted to go to Branson. I think we skimmed the outskirts once and it seems like there is a really cool old variety store somewhere in the old downtown that has an incredible collection of memorabilia but I don't remember much more than that.