Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Fun with the Mendenhall gang

We have been having such a fantastic time with my family this week. I have so many pictures I want to share, but I will just start with a few. Dusty and Cory were able to come in a day or two before the rest of the family and we had a wonderful time hanging out downtown. This is Cannery Row.
We had fun going around to all of the old hang-outs and houses where we used to live as kids and took a few pictures. This is a lake we used to ride our bikes around and eat wild raspberries.

This is my nephew, Jackson. This is the first time that most of us have met him and we love him to pieces. He's the greatest. This is a pic with Jack and uncle Cory. More pictures to come!!

3 comments:

susan and sometimes aaron said...

you all look great! merry christmas to you all!!

Sheryl Ferguson said...

Boo! I'm jealous. Just kidding. I'm glad you are having a great time!

Ann said...

Man, wish I was there. The pics are great, Cory looks as crazy as ever! You sure he should be holding Jackson?