Monday, January 29, 2007

Bonding


Without family and friends close by to lean on, we have really been bonding and enjoying some quality family time here in Monterey. Every weekend is a new adventure for the four of us, and we have been enjoying each other's company very much. One of our new favorite activities is tennis. (Of course I forgot to take the camera, so you get a "sit on the couch" picture....another favorite Owens family activity). We aren't that great......yet.......but we sure enjoy the time together learning a new skill (the tennis I mean, not the sitting...). It's so much fun having Kyla and Casey at the age where we can do fun things like that.
Well, I had a request to post a picture of my new Fantasy Football trophy on the blog. I am not one to dissappoint my fans, so here it is.....in all its glory. Pretty snazzy, huh? I'm egotistical enough to brag that I beat my husband (#1 football fanatic), my one and only (and favorite) brother-in-law (another football freak), not to mention several other manly men. Not bad for a girl. I plan to rub it in their faces every chance I get! Watch out for next year boys....I'm already getting all studied up!








1 comment:

Sheryl said...

My poor husband is so disappointed with the results of his season of fantasy football. I think he is glad you won instead of Brandon . . . I'm afraid he may see it as a flook though. You'll have to set him straight!