Friday, June 16, 2006

We made it to Monterey!


I thought I would try using the blog format this time to decide if it is better to do this or use snapfish.com. Let me know what you prefer. Feel free to pass the link on to anyone you think would care.

First, some pics from our trip here. Before our vehicle misfortune, we had a great time at Six Flags in Denver, CO.

Notice Wonder Woman waving from up above.



We then had an unfortunate vehicle incident and no one was in the mood to take any more pictures until we got to Monterey and started having fun again.

Today, we went to the Rocky Beach!




Notice the little monkey hiding behind a rock on the right!





Our beautiful girl.





Casey always makes friends quickly!


More to come and maybe I will even get good enough at this blog thing to make it look nicer next time!

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

Yeah! I'm all for the blog format . . . easy to add to my favorites and check regularly. Can't wait to visit you in CA!

Brandon, Misty, Kyla and Casey said...

Thanks for the comments, guys! It's a lot of fun putting together and hopefully I will get better at making it look good.